One thing you’ll notice about magnesium is that everyone is pretty convinced that their magnesium is “THE BEST”! However, it’s a little hard to believe when every product on the shelf claims the same thing. You would think something like magnesium, which is a mineral, would be pretty straightforward. Naturally, that is not the case at all. Nothing is straightforward about it and sadly, there is no easy answer as to what is the best kind of magnesium, other than to answer what is the best kind of magnesium for you.
How do I find the best magnesium for me
Magnesium can’t just be by itself as a molecule – it needs to be bound to something else to be stable, so the biggest difference in different magnesium products comes not from the magnesium itself (which is all the same) but from the molecule it’s bonded to.
Happy joints is a daily routine which contains magnesium and turmeric. It is intended to target the common issues found in people living with invisible health conditions while also helping to manage issues like muscle spasms, cramps and nerve damage.
Happy joints is a mixture of magnesium and turmeric and lavender that is applied directly to the skin. While scientific research on the specific benefits of Happy joints
Here are some of the suggested benefits:
1. Turmeric and magnesium work together to reduce inflammation and help with muscle cramps and spasms that often come with fibromyalgia and ME/CFS. Magnesium also acts as a natural muscle relaxer and is great for treating muscle aches.
2. Magnesium absorption: The skin is an effective route for absorbing magnesium. Applying magnesium oil topically allows for direct absorption into the skin and bypasses the gastrointestinal tract, which may be beneficial for individuals who have difficulty absorbing magnesium orally.
3. Muscle relaxation: Magnesium plays a crucial role in muscle function and relaxation. Some people use topical magnesium oil to help alleviate muscle cramps, spasms, and tension. It may be particularly useful for athletes or individuals with muscle-related conditions.
4. Sleep support: Magnesium is known to promote relaxation and support healthy sleep patterns. Applying magnesium oil before bedtime may help some individuals relax and potentially improve the quality of their sleep.
5. Skin health: Magnesium is involved in various enzymatic reactions that contribute to healthy skin. Some people use topical magnesium oil to help soothe and moisturize the skin, reduce inflammation, and improve certain skin conditions like acne or eczema.
6. Stress and anxiety reduction: Magnesium has been linked to the regulation of neurotransmitters and the reduction of stress and anxiety symptoms. Applying magnesium oil topically may promote relaxation and a sense of calmness.
7. Exercise performance and recovery: Magnesium is important for energy production, muscle function, and recovery. Some athletes and fitness enthusiasts use topical magnesium oil to potentially support exercise performance, reduce muscle soreness, and aid in post-workout recovery.
It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using topical magnesium oil, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications. Additionally, some individuals may experience skin irritation or sensitivity when using magnesium oil, so it's advisable to do a patch test before applying it to larger areas of the body.
Benefits of Mullein Products
Mullein benefits are surplus, let’s have a look at the major ones here: